I perform baby circumcisions, including aftercare visits, exclusively in the privacy of your home. Clinical Data, Parental Testimony, and Medical Opinion, all acknowledge and agree that, the home is the best and safest environment for the circumcision procedure.
Many years of experience performing successful home-visit circumcisions, allows me to provide a first-class, pain-free circumcision service, that ensures the best possible experience for both mother and baby.
A circumcision performed at home does not compromise the health or safety of the baby or parents in any way, and is the recommended environment for the procedure.
You will be reassured that I include all the necessary aftercare home vists as an integral part of the services I offer.
What is circumcision?
How is circumcision done?
* Cleaning of the penis and the foreskin
* A medical device that looks like a clamp, is attached to the penis and then the foreskin is removed
* Gauze containing petroleum jelly is placed over the wound to protect and help heal
Are there any health benefits that are associated with circumcision?
Circumcision complications – Are there any?
• Sometimes the wound continues to leak fluid or blood. If this happens, try to apply pressure. If it does not stop, please contact Mohel Avraham Gavrielov.
• If you notice the wound looks very red, swollen, or it has a yellow (pus) discharge around the area, this may indicate that there is an infection. Please contact Mohel Avraham Gavrielov.
Is circumcision required?
To find out whether or not circumcision is covered contact your medical health insurance provider, or you can talk to your doctor/pediatrician to see if their office is able to find out for you.